- News of his death was cabled to his family .
- The cables were wrenched from their fastenings .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- She had fired off the repentant cable .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- A cable connects a continuous line of buckets .
- Check a cable when it 's running out .
- Do not forget to cable us as soon as you arrive .
- This type of cable is generally referred to as a streamer .
- The cables are parallel and equidistant from each other .
- Washington read the cables with rising concern .
- The cable is then tensioned and anchored at the ends .
- A tail buoy is connected to the far end of the cable .
- The cable sag caused by cable dead weight is vertical .
- The interior pairs of cables will be supported on saddles .
- Connection of the cables to the deck is accomplished in a bracket .
- They support the cables from which the bridge has been suspended .
- The cable made up of strands is squeezed into a circular shape .
- The distance between parallel cables is at least 0. 2 m .
- Le duc tho cabled me in a similar vein on october 27 .